Ordering and Shipping
Ordering and Shipping Policy
TheKoiWarehouse.com strives to provide the best internet shopping experience possible. To guarantee the most pleasurable shopping experience please read the following Ordering and Shipping Policy:
- We reserve the right to refuse any sale starting from the time the order was placed and up to, but not limited to, 15 days from the order date. Sales can and will be refused if the billing information used for a credit card purchase is incorrect, not authorized or fraudulent. Orders that originate outside the designated shipping areas may be refused. Please contact us for more details.
- All refunds of orders will be refunded back to the original credit card used for the order.
- Any cancellation(s) must be made within 24 hours of order date and time. Your entire order amount will be refunded if the item has not shipped within that 24 hour period. if the item has already shipped you will only receive a refund for the merchandise when it is returned. Shipping and handling will not be refunded in this situation.
- When an Order is placed we will attempt to pull this merchandise from our existing on-hand stock. if an item is out-of-stock we hold your order until the missing item arrives at our warehouse. When it arrives your order will be shipped by your specified shipping method. if you prefer to receive partial shipments please specify this when paying for your order (a check box will be provided for partial shipments). PLEASE NOTE: Published shipping charges will be charged for each Partial Shipment. if your initial order qualified for "Free Shipping" and you specify that a partial shipment is allowed, the free shipping will only apply to one (1) shipment. The partial shipments will not qualify for "Free Shipping" unless the order total of each partial shipment also meets the "Free Shipping" guidelines.
- if you refuse delivery or return an entire shipment you will be responsible for paying the shipping costs for that order. This includes the cost to get the order to you and the cost to return the order. if you received "Free Shipping" on an order that you refuse or return, you are responsible for paying the shipping costs that got the order to you and the costs to return the order.
- Most orders leave our warehouse within the next business day of order receipt. Orders that contain out-of-stock item(s) will normally ship the next business day after receipt of the out-of-stock item.
Where We Ship
- Currently, we only ship merchandise to the continental U.S. (Lower 48 states). We will ship to Alaska and Hawaii however surcharges will apply. Our "Free Shipping" program does not apply to shipments going to Alaska and Hawaii. We are working towards the ability to ship internationally. Please contact us if this is a problem. We will try to handle special situations on a case-by-case basis. Sales Tax is only charged to Texas residents.
Lost or Stolen Items
- TheKoiWarehouse.com and/or all of its affiliates are not responsible for lost or stolen items, or damage to goods incurred in shipping your uniforms, scrubs, or related merchandise to your business and/or place of residence.
- You are responsible for the receipt of your order. if your order is delivered to the address you specified and YOUR ORDER IS SIGNED BY ANYONE, IT IS CONSIDERED DELIVERED, and our obligations cease. if the order is delivered to the specified address, but not signed for, and is released by the delivery driver, it is considered delivered and our obligations cease.
© Copyright 2003 through 2010 iScrubs.com all rights reserved.